Friday, June 17, 2016

Spring


My Spring I feel has been a whirl wind. So many things have been happening and I wish I could document them all as they are going on, but during this time of year, it seems my blog always gets pushed to the back of things to do.

Here are a couple Spring pics that I haven't gotten to post.
Early Golf Outing


Carrie Underwood Concert at Save Mart Center



Two very important events also took place in the last couple of weeks. The first being one of my closest friends said "I Do"! We traveled to Las Vegas to watch Andrea and Oliver tie the knot! It was beautiful scenery at Valley of Fire State Park and an even better celebration weekend with great friends!
The Bride!

The Groom and Keith

We got to catch up with Nigel

Tana!

The GB Gang was reunited







Matt and Amber

We got to spend some time with Jack and Charlie!


The second major event was my Mom's PEO Convention. She has been on the executive board for the last 7 years and to close out her "Presidential Term" was the Kansas State PEO Convention. All the family was able to head to Wichita to experience what she has been working towards for the last 7 years. It was so much fun seeing mom in the spotlight after knowing how hard she has been working to make sure it went off without a hitch!

Mom's Theme was TEAM PEO (Together Embracing All Members) She Rocked It!
Cindy and I enjoying the Photo Booth




Time to relax and enjoy!

I got to meet my newest nephew (Maddox "Max" Christian Birt)

Keeley and I enjoying some Snapchat Features

The Little's loved all the props!

2K Walk Fundraiser

Aunt Beth and Laney are not fans of the early morning.


"One Shining Moment" Dinner with Grandpa Schartz


The Whole Fam Together!
What a fun Spring it has been! Looking forward to a great Summer Ahead!!

6 comments:

  1. I love that it kinda looks like we are running in the 2K picture. Haha! Can't wait til your next trip home!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. erin@mail.postmanllc.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, absolutely fantastic blog. I am very glad to have such useful information. Thanks. For more information visit legal herbal empire for sale

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a thrilling blog Soooooo many wonderful things to say. Congratulations!Really interesting Talk to you again shortly and follow up on the blogไฮโล

    ReplyDelete
  5. ปรับรูปหน้าเรียว
    ฉีดหน้าเรียว ลดริ้วรอย คือ อยากหน้าเรียวทำได้ไง หลายๆคนคงเกิดคำถามนี้
    และการฉีดลดหน้าเรียวด้วยโบท็อกก็เป็นวิธีการรักษาที่ทำได้ง่าย โดยไม่ต้องผ่าตัด
    สารารถช่วยลดเลือนริ้วรอยและร่องลึกได้ภายในระยะเวลารวดเร็วให้ผลการรักษาที่น่าพึงพอใจละสร้างความมั่นใจ
    ให้กับผู้มีปัญหาได้เป็นอย่างดี
    โบท็อก หน้าเรียว
    ฉีดโบท็อก ที่ไหนดี
    โบท็อก กังนัม
    โบท็อค pantip
    โบท็อค ลดกราม

    ReplyDelete